The units of the C-TEC series work with ultra capacitors inside the housing as energy storage. If the DC supply is interrupted, the energy of the ultracapacitors is released in a controlled manner. The load is supplied by the buffer module until it is discharged. The buffer time depends on the state of charge of the capacitor and the discharge current.
- maintenance-free due to long-life ultracapacitors
- microcontroller-supported charging and discharging of the ultracapacitors
- Operating and charging status monitoring via LEDs
- maximum fast charging through active charging current control
- IPC management through time- and output current-triggered switch-off function
- numerous customised parameterisation options via USB interface