|input voltage||12 / 24 / 48 V|
|cont. power at 25°C||800 VA|
|Peak Power||1500 W|
|output AC Voltage||230 VAC oder 120VAC +/- 3% 50 Hz oder 60 Hz +/- 0,1%|
|dimensions (H x B x T)||105 x 216 x 305 mm|
Highlights of the Phoenix Inverter VE.Direct series
VE.Direct communication connection
- Thresholds for triggering and resetting alarms when the battery is low.
- Thresholds for switching off and restarting at low battery voltage values.
- Dynamic switch-off: load-dependent switch-off threshold value.
- Output voltage 210 - 245 V
- Frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- Threshold for ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sensor monitoring:
- Input and output voltage, % load and alarms.
- Input and output voltage, % load and alarms
High switch-on power
This is needed to switch on loads such as voltage converters for LED lamps, halogen lamps or power tools.
In ECO mode, the inverter switches to standby as soon as the load drops below a preset value (minimum load: 15 W). In standby mode, the inverter then switches on for a short period of time (adjustable default setting: every 2.5 seconds). If the load exceeds a preset threshold, the inverter remains switched on.
Load switching to another AC source: the automatic transfer switch
For our low-power inverters, we recommend our Filax Automatic Transfer Switch. With the Filax, switching is very fast (in less than 20 milliseconds), ensuring uninterrupted operation of computers and other electronic devices.