|input voltage||12 / 24 / 48 V|
|cont. power at 25°C||800 VA|
|Peak Power||1500 W|
|output AC Voltage||230 VAC oder 120VAC +/- 3% 50 Hz oder 60 Hz +/- 0,1%|
|dimensions (H x B x T)||105 x 216 x 305 mm|
- Thresholds for triggering and resetting alarms when the battery is low.
- Thresholds for switching off and restarting at low battery voltage values.
- Dynamic switch-off: load-dependent switch-off threshold value.
- Output voltage 210 - 245 V
- Frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- Threshold for ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sensor monitoring:
- Input and output voltage, % load and alarms.
- Input and output voltage, % load and alarms
In ECO mode, the inverter switches to standby as soon as the load drops below a preset value (minimum load: 15 W). In standby mode, the inverter then switches on for a short period of time (adjustable default setting: every 2.5 seconds). If the load exceeds a preset threshold, the inverter remains switched on.
For our low-power inverters, we recommend our Filax Automatic Transfer Switch. With the Filax, switching is very fast (in less than 20 milliseconds), ensuring uninterrupted operation of computers and other electronic devices.