From workshop to industrial enterprise

Since the establishment of the company by Johann Schneider, what was once a small workshop, it has grown into an industrial enterprise of electrotechnics.

The beginnings: a repair shop

 

The company founded in 1939 as a repair shop for electrical motors, can look back with pride upon its history.
Originally organised on a workshop basis with only a handful of employees, the company is today the market leader in Baden-Württemberg.

Always a step ahead:...

The product range expanded bit by bit to become what Schneider is today: a specialist for industrial power supplies, services and innovative technology.
The courage to embark on new developments and the foresight to act in the face of changing markets have had a marked influence on our company history. We supply to clients all over the world; consistent, determined orientation to the needs of our customers is our guarantee for the future. Not just a step further - but a step ahead.